how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
We can’t send screen shots of our payments
Login to Me Too

RavenBecky
Basically the game is a fraud. A lie. I've been playing for 2 weeks. Says I've got almost $4000 paid to my PayPal but nothing there. I have since won $6000. More. I email & they won't answer.
Login to Me Too

DPlatt42
Contributor
Contributor
I’m not understanding as in how long it will take me to receive my cash out payments
Login to Me Too

StoneDragon
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I would like to know if anybody has been paid from the card game "2048 card" because it seems legit but still waiting on money to get my account do they even pay off is it a scam
Login to Me Too

StoneDragon
Contributor
Contributor
Is this a fake game that tells you they pay off really cuz I did the email information and everything and was under the impression that it would go straight to my PayPal and have won a few times and just waiting on my day go to PayPal is this game really fake??
Login to Me Too

Temp20221020B
I have 4 that says successful transfer and 1 pending. As with all of you no money in PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Desleith
Contributor
Contributor
Could anyone explain why PayPal are not taking action? As the main reason the majority of people play this game is due to the fact the strongly advertise and entice customers that withdrawals go to PayPal which many people see as a trusted company. I mean at least 3 PayPal earnings mentions per round if not more. They are using the PayPal platform to gain trust yet don’t pay anyone and PayPal sit back and let them continue!!!
Login to Me Too

Fbollin
Same here I haven't gotten anything i am close to 5500 bucks. I haven't seen any way to contact them at all
Login to Me Too

Mommyof3girls
New Community Member

I have won from multiple gaming apps but my question is how in the world do you get it from the game to PayPal im so confused. I do not know a whole lot about how to use PayPal. I'm from the United States of America. SOMEONE PLEASE WALK ME THROUGH IT.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.