how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

MommaLeah125
Contributor
Contributor
Mines under review. We're not getting anything, are we?
Login to Me Too

Desleith
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all I’ve cashed out $700 which said 3-5 working days this is now 15 days and nothing. Surely there must be action to take as anyone who plays this game will be aware of advertisements almost every minute of participating in the game which means they are being paid by companies for these advertisements yet not paying out the players who watch them. Also why can PayPal not look into this as they are clearly using their platform for customers to cash out yet not paying anybody anything
Login to Me Too

AmandaH1982
Dice show and still haven’t received my money and it’s been a month and a half
Login to Me Too

Marie_411
Contributor
Contributor
Waiting myself for winnings on block go
Login to Me Too

Markbennetts
Contributor
Contributor

I don't the same and it say you successfully but i haven’t had it in my PayPal account let xx Thanks Mark <removed>

Login to Me Too

Eduardog963
Contributor
Contributor
So what can we do Who we can chat with Is it fake?
Login to Me Too

DagnyG1
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing Block Go and the games says that the money was transfered to my pay pal account but when I check there is no money . what can I do to fix this and get the cash I was suppossed to receive?.
Login to Me Too

CptnKnots
Contributor
Contributor
I'm up to 13000 and still cannot cashout I'm looking into legal action and seeming how PayPal is all over it I believe they should go to back for us.. this isn't the only game I'm owed money on I'm owed another 10 thousand from other misc money games
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
No it is still saying pending but successfully went to pay pal and I made it to the $1000 and it said failed when I entered my email like all the rest of them.
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
Pay Pal say call the merchant and you can not contact this game person in customer service
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.