how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Dalvann82
New Community Member
I'm having the same problem. I'm playing 1010 Block Fun. I did a test 200 cash out. The game says my cash out was successful but it has not transfer in my pay pal account. I am getting very frustrated by this.
Login to Me Too

CynthiaRose8
Contributor
Contributor
It's my second time but still payment is missing
Login to Me Too

Sheliajenkins23
Contributor
Contributor
Will I receive the $200 pending on this game or is it a gimic
Login to Me Too

syandrew
Contributor
Contributor

No, I am of the opinion by having not been paid the over $8K the Pop games owe me.  These games are through Unity Games which claims no responsibility for them to pay.  Unity says we have to contact the developer.  I told Unity that I believe they know full well that the developers do not give us information to do that, that because the developer is an associate of Unity, Unity IS responsible for seeing that the winnings are paid.  That was today.  Waiting to hear back on that reply.  It took three weeks to get that first reply.

Login to Me Too

Hockeygranny
Contributor
Contributor

Why is Pay pal involved with these games?   Pay Pal  customers are being linked to these games. The way I see it Pay pal does not stand by their promise and is defrauding their customers as well for allowing these games to do this stealing and  with them allowing their name to be hooked to these games.

Login to Me Too

Doodles1053
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issues. I have over $10000 waiting to be redeemed, but the$1000 I have already tried to get has ended up in outer space 🌌
Login to Me Too

syandrew
Contributor
Contributor

You won't.  It's a scam.  Try to find the developer that promises "big winnings?"  Forget that too.  And Unity will not accept any responsibility.  Do like me - I told Unity that I was writing the FTC, FCC, and US AG about their scam games after I got their reply that they were not responsible.  Waiting to hear back on that one. It took three weeks to hear back on the first one. 

Login to Me Too

syandrew
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree.  In my honest opinion, PayPal, because it allows use of its logo, bear responsibility to it customers as does Unity Games as the producer that allows the developer of the games to use their logo.  I was told to contact the developer.  How?  I told Unity that they knew the developer did not furnish us with a link to them, making Unity responsible.  Waiting on a answer - maybe in a month.

Login to Me Too

Blueball13
Contributor
Contributor

I hope this information may give you a place to start searching for names at least. Unity was founded in Copenhagen by Nicholas <removed>, Joachim <removed>, and David <removed>. Its story began on an OpenGL forum in May 2002, where Francis posted a call for collaborators on an open source shader-compiler (graphics tool) for the niche population of Mac-based game developers like himself

Login to Me Too

Bakun
Contributor
Contributor
1010! Block Fun
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.