how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

ElizePeunic
Contributor
Contributor

Neither did i, i passed all the hours says payments is successful, but still nothing  that is why i think this is a scam planing for nothing

Login to Me Too

ElizePeunic
Contributor
Contributor

i passed all the hours says payments is successful, but still nothing  ,,,, i really think this is a scam, and the email addresses on the app is unanswered

Login to Me Too

Temp20221014M
Contributor
Contributor
That's because they're not. But as an fyi, grouped games, such as cash'em all, is legit. The downfall is you have to play alot to make$20. Also it's transferred in eu, so you have to convert it every time. But they do pay
Login to Me Too

marleenh704
Contributor
Contributor
I want to start a class action law suit for them not holding up thier end of the deal.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019aa
Contributor
Contributor
These games are all scanning us. Cuz think about it... Why would these companies shell out all this free money when we dont even purchase the apps? Now add up everyones payouts that have commented on not receiving any money and do you really think companies are truly going to hand out free money?? Not likely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Lisablue1
New Community Member
Does anyone know anything about getting money from games
Login to Me Too

LongHeom
New Community Member
Hello I mean your help me because my money from online can't in my PayPal account. Why me can't getting money from online games?
Login to Me Too

MOMMYLIFE95
Me too I have the same problem from this game
Login to Me Too

nanamalindzisa4
Contributor
Contributor
I had played a game and it says check your paypal your money has been sent but my PayPal balance is empty
Login to Me Too

ElizePeunic
Contributor
Contributor
Its says tgat i have been paid but there is no funds in my paypal so who is lying here .....is this even worthit we all seem to have the same problem but no one come with help or resolution i honostly think we have been conned badly here...we have been taken for a ride
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.