cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

SOLVED
New Community Member

How do I get the money that a game pays me it was successfully paid but no cash in my account

Why can't I get my momey

Esteemed Advisor

Re: How do I get the money that a game pays me it was successfully paid but no cash in my account

@ronniechisholm6 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

Re: How do I get the money that a game pays me it was successfully paid but no cash in my account

Don't know trying to find a solution to that problem myself
New Community Member

Money games

Has anyone else had problems with getting money from games ?
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Money games

@AMP1966 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

Right but i hope they will pay because that's why I got a pay pal account that's the only way they said you could cash out that's false advertising

I am having the same problem...Says completed by the game, but nothing in my PayPal account.

Receiving payments from Games

I haven't received payments from Magic Dice either! Koi
Contributor

Re: Receiving payments from Games

I want to start a class action law suit for them not holding up thier end of the deal.
Contributor

Re: Receiving payments from Games

Message me i think they should be held responsible my husband and I are owed thousands of dollars from these online games