how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

magoo49
Contributor
Contributor
You don't and won't receive anything It's all bogus
Login to Me Too

magoo49
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly you never will receive anything from these games .
Login to Me Too

Benton61
No I have not got my money either I'm going to contract the better Business bureau and see what they say.
Login to Me Too

NicciSims
Contributor
Contributor

Same here! Mine says the amounts went through successfully, but absolutely nothing has been put in. I looked for past a day now. THe total altogether was supposed to be $1800.00. I am in and reside in the United States

Login to Me Too

CynthiaRose8
Contributor
Contributor
Did not receive my super dice payment.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221014M
Contributor
Contributor
It doesn't ask me to enter it a second time. None of the MANY games I've played has paid out yet. Not even the ones they claim are sponsored by paypal. One game actually was removed from the play store WHILE I WAS PLAYING IT. Just suddenly stopped getting rewards
Login to Me Too

Temp20221014M
Contributor
Contributor
What really irritates me is when you try calling paypal, no one is EVER there to take your call. You go to online customer service, they are clueless to what the problem is. Give options not even related to what you're asking which tells me you're actually dealing with a computer, not a person. Not good business practice
Login to Me Too

Temp20221014M
Contributor
Contributor
I can tell you first hand, you'll wait forever. And don't bother trying to call them. You won't get anybody
Login to Me Too

ElizePeunic
Contributor
Contributor

i passed all the hours says payments is successful, but still nothing  

Login to Me Too

ElizePeunic
Contributor
Contributor

Neither did i, i passed all the hours says payments is successful, but still nothing  that is why i think this is a scam planing for nothing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.