how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Caxza8
Contributor
Contributor
Hi how do you get the money
Login to Me Too

LonelyWolf1
Contributor
Contributor
I've played for three days straight and won $1403.36 and cashed out but now it is saying "under review" um I don't know what that means someone please help
Login to Me Too

Hell-boy2
Contributor
Contributor
Hello sorry to bother you at all and at this time but I have a problem and need advice because I download a cash game app the being of the week and playing it ever since and ve got up to finishing on block legends and trying to claim my winnings in my account but it keeps saying pending and it's on so many hours until it says it will go in so I'm just wondering if I do eat it I'll be happy 😊 but if not we'll... Please let me know thanks
Login to Me Too

magoo49
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to say you will NEVER receive any money from any of these games. They are all fake
Login to Me Too

magoo49
Contributor
Contributor
You will Never receive a dime. They are all fake.
Login to Me Too

magoo49
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry NEVER. They are all fake.
Login to Me Too

magoo49
Contributor
Contributor
Of course it is. You will never see any money.
Login to Me Too

Benton61
How can I get my money
Login to Me Too

Honor-Mali
Contributor
Contributor
I have done the same I have cashed out a few times some day successful and some day pending but I still have no money In my PayPal account can someone please help
Login to Me Too

MFDOGGER
New Community Member
They say they sent successfully but there's no transaction activity.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.