how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shortylara26 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cathybracero
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to know why we play the game and we have to wait for payments
Login to Me Too

Willem1987
Contributor
Contributor
Hi guys, im from South Africa, i played those mony gemes for a whole week, collecting over $7000, the coupons showed it was paid to my paypal account, but there is nothing in my account, how can i get hold of google or someonetoo look into this problemi watched thousends of ads to activate but no rewards on paypal
Login to Me Too

Lilcaj8688
Contributor
Contributor
How do I access payment from game rewards or paypal gift rewards from games?
Login to Me Too

Rmk650
Contributor
Contributor
I need payment from this mini time game I win cash 500Usd more Also block go and block legend there is i win cash 9000usd about also cash secucessed for PayPal account i saw account balance there is not available cash
Login to Me Too

Tunechi_33
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been playing since last year cashed out 3 times verified my email etc and still didn’t receive a dime jus cashed out again for 1,000 guess my next step is getting my lawyer involved because this is TERRIBLE and false advertisement somebody better do something LIKE NOW
Login to Me Too

amandaR2021
New Community Member
Help I cashed out on the game Block Legend and it says my money is transfered to my pay pal account but it says balance 0.00 where is my money or what do I have to do.
Login to Me Too

Blumetal57
New Community Member
I played an online game that advertised free money and won $2,300 , it said that the money would be in account within 72 hours, it's been over 3 weeks! Everytime I try and get some information all I get is Prossessing? What can I do to get this settled?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blumetal57 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gothicblueberry
New Community Member
I played block legend got money as paypal wanted to put it in my PayPal account but when I checked it didn't say it was put in how do I put the paypal money that I earn from a game in my PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.