cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

SOLVED
New Community Member

Helpbme find my winngs from the game i played please

Ok iam.playing thisngame called block go by pay pal and the contact they have is this only(34EXL4E) now today i finished what the reqerments are in order to get paid now i did that this moring and the game paid me its says on there. Game. Site. Now all they ask for is the pay pay email address. And u.put in twice now i go amd check my balance and no money and no way of finding it at all how doni get to get my money. R was this a scame. Please help me find my money and i.have 2 more pending. Thank u heather
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Helpbme find my winngs from the game i played please

@Heathersewell13 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

Getting my money to paypal from games

I have successfully cashed out on the game tile time. I cannot figure out how to get my money to paypal...help please its very frustrating
New Community Member

Headline

Iam in lebanon and i play paypal game and i have money in this game how can i put an onther email to canda to let my brother recive this money?
New Community Member

Cashing out from video game to my paypal

I was playing Dice Show on PCH and when I try to cash out I put in my Paypal account and email and it says it has an error. It also has the word Rebind on there also. What does that mean

Contributor

Re: Cashing out from video game to my paypal

How long does it take to. cash. Out video games
Contributor

Not received money

I cashed out from 3 games tree for money big bang pong and merge emojis to the games they been successfully deposited to my PayPal account but to my PayPal I don't have no depending transaction so where's the money one game been over a month and nothing
Tags (1)
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Not received money

@Ajjohnson06 

Do you think these 'games' are really going to pay you for playing them?   🤔

Advice is voluntary.
New Community Member

Payment

Am asking , I played and online payment game , I played the game and they said they have send the money to my PayPal account and I have not seen it so how do I do
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Payment

@Joseph156 

Do you think these 'games' are really going to pay you for playing them?  🤔

Advice is voluntary.