Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

SOLVED
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Unable to gain access to gaming funds

@flechdynl08 

@anfonnichiojone 

Do you really think that these 'games' pay out money OR is it more likely they pretend that they do to tempt you to play them?   🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

I was never asked about my PayPal account so I am not sure if we are all be played for. I am not finished researching yet!

Contributor

IT'S CALLED CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!! everybody needs to come together and file a class action lawsuit against PP and the gaming developers.

Contributor

Jamaica

I was paying by a game and I didn't receive the money
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Jamaica

@Palkin20 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

I have two games tiletime and connect numbers (number wars) haven't received money yet

tiletime game is showing that the money was successful onto my account and I haven't received it yet... Plus connect numbers (number wars) is saying succeed and I haven't received the money yet either on that game.... How long does it take to receive the money....
Esteemed Advisor

Re: I have two games tiletime and connect numbers (number wars) haven't received money yet

@Bettyjo89_ 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

Tiletime

Didn't receive my money... Saying it was sent to my mailbox... But there is nothing pending in my PayPal...
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Tiletime

@Bettyjo89_ 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them and then they get paid from you viewing the ads etc !!

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

I haven’t received any money from the game called 10!10! Block fun

Why???