how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Becky115 

@Athomp 

@Perrynisha2 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joycelynsanders 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@G4TUSF6 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them and then they get paid from you viewing the ads etc !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20221019K 

@briancampbell8 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them and then they get paid from you viewing the ads etc !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hello I've encountered also the problem after playing the game block legend.. I've earned 200$, 300$, 400$ processing 3days..then pending 7days then after successful..and said it is already in my PayPal account but when I look my account zero.why? Plss help
Login to Me Too

Mine it is said already in my PayPal account but ..zero balance
Login to Me Too

Blackberry52
I have four and processing center December 3rd work 1600 + 2 pending for 500
Login to Me Too

Blackberry52
Have u received any payments yet i have been waiting im starting to think it was a waist of time
Login to Me Too

Kerry2019
Contributor
Contributor
Hi have won money on this game also and withdrawn it but still no signs of money in my paypal or bank who do I contact about it and have also not received any money from any other games either such magic dice and neon pops and neon numbers and lots more games and no signs
Login to Me Too

theatvfan

I am having the same problem. I have 2000$ and it says the money is in my pay pal account, but nothing is there. I'm going to contact my attorney and see what I can do about it. That's false advertising..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.