cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

SOLVED
New Community Member

Online games that say they pay out money

How long do these games take to pay out cashed out over a week ago and still nothing hit my paypal yet
New Community Member

Money App Games

Hi, hello. i have been playing these apps on my phone that are supposed to pay out money through paypal and wondering if they are all scams or if they really do pay out the money you win?

New Community Member

Money Owed to me from game developer

briancampbell8_0-1610052702590.png

As you can see I am owed money and want to know if PayPal can help be get what I am owed?

Contributor

Re: Money Owed to me from game developer

I have had the same issue with a few different games. All seem to have the same game developer. I've even emailed them and still no response from anyone.
Esteemed Advisor

@Lacey91719 

@briancampbell8 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them and then they get paid from you viewing the ads etc !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Esteemed Advisor

@briancampbell8 

@Lacey91719 

Do you really think that these ''games'' pay out???  🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

There are a few games or apps that actually do pay out like they say. Just Play and Mistplay are a few I know for sure pays. It may not be hundreds of dollars in a few days or weeks but it also depends on how much time you play them.
New Community Member

Deposit from game

The game Block Go said they deposited $200 in my PayPal account. Where do I find it?

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Deposit from game

@Steve1949 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
New Community Member

Get game winning on to my paypal acct

The