Re: 2048 cards game

No
New Community Member

Receive money

I want to receive money from my PayPal games called 2048 CARDS Merge
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Receive money

@G4TUSF6 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them and then they get paid from you viewing the ads etc !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

Re: Receive money

I have played on three games under the Unity Game Apps.  They claim no responsibility, that we have to contact the developer from who we have no contact information.  Unity has to be aware of that.  I am owed close to $9k now and don't expect to see a dime.  These games are scams.  Don't hold your breath or maybe we should sue Unity.

New Community Member

Big Win Solitaire

Payment reward from Big win solitaire As of now, I wasn't able to received the amount. It says that it already withdraw but unfortunately, I don't have it. Please help
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Big Win Solitaire

@Glonihlyn 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
New Community Member

Pending cash

I one money from playing games on my phone ,and it's been pending for days,how long till the money hits my PayPal account
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Pending cash

@Timmylee1973 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.

Magic Dice paypal payout

Hi I have been playing Magic Dice Drop ball 1 & 2 Solitaire All supposed to pay out via paypal, they even advise that it will go in to your paypal account, so far I have received no payouts They seem to move the goal posts, when you hit target on the pay out cash amount Thanks Caroline - Hertfordshire UK
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Magic Dice paypal payout

@carolinec3 

Advice is voluntary.