cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

SOLVED
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Game app winning monies/ and what does it mean to Bind to your account?

@Hockeygranny 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them and then they get paid from you viewing the ads etc !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

I can't find my money at PayPal

I can't find my money which I got from 1010! Block fun game at paypal
Esteemed Advisor

Re: I can't find my money at PayPal

@Meena_Ponnu 

That game is a scam, dude. Do some research on it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Contributor

Why is Pay pal involved with these games?   Pay Pal  customers are being linked to these games. The way I see it Pay pal does not stand by their promise and is defrauding their customers as well for allowing these games to do this stealing and  with them allowing their name to be hooked to these games.

Contributor

I totally agree.  In my honest opinion, PayPal, because it allows use of its logo, bear responsibility to it customers as does Unity Games as the producer that allows the developer of the games to use their logo.  I was told to contact the developer.  How?  I told Unity that they knew the developer did not furnish us with a link to them, making Unity responsible.  Waiting on a answer - maybe in a month.

New Community Member

SB981

I also play block go. I was supposed to have 500.00 transferred to my PayPal account its not there. I called customer service to see if it went on my PayPal card it isn't there either. So how do you get your money from this game
Contributor

Game <removed> cards

Anyone actually get the money requested from this game?

New Community Member

Playing games on Google play store

I have been playing online games on Google play store since the 6th of December. I use my PayPal account to receive the money I win. Now PayPal has permanently closed my account due to this game playing online. Has anyone else been subjected to this and can you offer some suggestions.
Contributor

Receiving Paypal Cashouts from Tree for Money

I have been playing this game for a while have over $200.00 have coming to me and still haven't seen anything in my Paypal account yet!!!

Anybody have this happen to them??

Thank you,

Beatrice K.

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Receiving Paypal Cashouts from Tree for Money

@BeeBee5 

That game is a scam. Do a web search on that game. Who is going to pay out $200 dollars, really. They want you to watch ads so they get paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂