cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: tree for money

I cashed out but am still waiting should I maybe contact the game developer???
Esteemed Advisor

Re: tree for money

@Becky115 

@Athomp 

@Perrynisha2 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

Bubble sort

Golden bubble sort owe me 110.00non payment
New Community Member

Re: Bubble sort

They owe me too. $190.00 and can never cash it out. It always says, “sold out” and has a timer. I’m tired of reading their “please be patient,” in the customer service q’s. It’s been more than a month waiting for the $190 and I waited six months for the $110 and then reached the $190. Still waiting
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Bubble sort

@Kafaradams 

@MIZMIC2200 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

Fruit Pop Legend

I have won 300 another 300 and then 500 it was saying processing and now it’s say pending but my question is how do I except the money if it’s true on my paypal account or card??
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Fruit Pop Legend

@Meandmax20000 

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

GO BLOCK GAME

Go Block said that they payout ti paypal but can't find any transactions from them on it. Has anyone else having same problem.
Esteemed Advisor

Re: GO BLOCK GAME

@fpvision123 

Advice is voluntary.
New Community Member

2048 wow

2048 wow game dose not payout