how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Bettyjo89_
Contributor
Contributor
tiletime game is showing that the money was successful onto my account and I haven't received it yet... Plus connect numbers (number wars) is saying succeed and I haven't received the money yet either on that game.... How long does it take to receive the money....
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bettyjo89_ 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Palkin20
Contributor
Contributor
I was paying by a game and I didn't receive the money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Palkin20 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Reesecup61
Contributor
Contributor
I won another game last week and the . message states the money has posted to my paypal account. But there is no money in there. The email is correct. What can be done about getting my money.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Reesecup61 

Have you ever had money from these ''games'' before? Only I have yet to hear of any actually paying out.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Sweetsal75
Contributor
Contributor

How can I get winnings from a game put into my account??

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sweetsal75 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tweide212121
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same problems. 2 of the other games i played i cashed out and it says successfully transfered to my paypal account and like you guys said went to check and nothing is there. Those too games are block go and block ledgen
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tweide212121 

Do you really think these games pay out??

🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.