how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

michellelock234
Contributor
Contributor

I have won money from PayPal games its saying funds pending the last 2days. I have emailed you about this and still no reply Can someone please email me about this Regards <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Dontecraven2
Contributor
Contributor

I am playing this game and I received $200 from this game I just want to make sure that it is legit

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dontecraven2 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alyria
Contributor
Contributor
Shutup and Stop being soo mean AND REPEATING URSELF.!!!! THANKYOU VERYMUCH..
Login to Me Too

pabsct
Contributor
Contributor
We have to teach these scam developers a lesson. Let's Flag their app as "inappropriate" in the play store they could be banned.
Login to Me Too

Dontecraven2
Contributor
Contributor

I hope I received my

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dontecraven2 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DianaP30
New Community Member
I have been playing a game that says you win PayPal money I gave redeemed 2 cards and there processing it says is it true??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DianaP30 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JAQUAR
Contributor
Contributor
Won money on game app hit redeem it said sent to your account checked nothing can I use my email address to get paid or do I have to use the PayPal.me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.