how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

200113chaching
Contributor
Contributor
Big win hunter is legit?
Login to Me Too

Darwinlongcop

yes this legit games

Login to Me Too

Temp20221014E
New Community Member
I have played many games and have not received my money Why? Games like try merge ten and big win solitar
Login to Me Too

Highnheavy08
Contributor
Contributor

i I havent received pay out for what merge ten said i would receive what's up with that

Login to Me Too

Jolz821
New Community Member

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!  IT'S REDICULOUS! I WISH I KNEW A WAY TO FIND THE NAME OF THE CREATOR OF THE GAME TO REPORT THEM FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

Login to Me Too

ellie1965
Contributor
Contributor

You can get the developer's email address by going to your apps on your phone, locating the game and then scroll down to where it says "contact info"  there is usually a gmail email address. I have emailed several of them but of course no response.  I take alot of screenshots  of my games and the amount I have one and then the "countdown" to pay out.  

Login to Me Too

Suzy24
Contributor
Contributor
How do i link my PayPal account to real money games. They are saying that they've paid my winnings. However, they are not in my PayPal account. I've earned well over 1000. I can't just leave it...it's a lot of money. 😭😡
Login to Me Too

MIZMIC2200
Contributor
Contributor
Golden bubble sort owe me 110.00non payment
Login to Me Too

Kafaradams
New Community Member
They owe me too. $190.00 and can never cash it out. It always says, “sold out” and has a timer. I’m tired of reading their “please be patient,” in the customer service q’s. It’s been more than a month waiting for the $190 and I waited six months for the $110 and then reached the $190. Still waiting
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kafaradams 

@MIZMIC2200 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.