how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AQUABEAR23 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Saygesgranny2
Contributor
Contributor
I have $1400.00 coming from winnings on a game. They said payments were a success. There is no money in my pay pal card.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Saygesgranny2 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MarciaLay
Contributor
Contributor
How do I transfer my money from my game to my PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarciaLay 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dmkkings
New Community Member
I think it is wrong that Google Playstore is allowed to use PayPal as a so called payment method, but never pays! It is false advertising and against the law.
Login to Me Too

Vina31
New Community Member
So I played game call tree for money but money has not hit paypal account
Login to Me Too

Forrestersmate
Contributor
Contributor

I played the game repeatedly and maxed out all the pay pal cards in payment. Game says it's put the money in my  account also, but they lied. I should have over $6000. from this game and two others but they lie when they say they've paid your account and they never respond to customer service. It's a scam and it will not help your financial straits. It was not the help it promised to be.

forrestersmate

Login to Me Too

Germ971
Contributor
Contributor
are there infact games that really do pay through pay pal just wondering if they are all BS. thanks Jeremy
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Germ971 

Try Mistplay if you haven't. I saw a review that actually say they pay out, even if its a 'modest' sum. Its not $2k or $5K like some of these scam apps would tout but you can get at least a subway sandwich, if you grind enough lol.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.