how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

mikkit
Contributor
Contributor
I play online phone games that pay. I've been wait in for awhile and now it finally says money transfer to my paypal account but I don't see it. What do I do?
Login to Me Too

Thickmadem77
New Community Member
okay I'm at 199.97 and now the game stop paying what am I supposed to do now?
Login to Me Too

Reesedarren11
Contributor
Contributor
Who I need to talk to about getting paid from block Legend
Login to Me Too

Reesedarren11
Contributor
Contributor
When I need to talk to you about getting my money
Login to Me Too

williamsdave850
Contributor
Contributor

I cashed out 4 times and was told the same as the other players and I still have not received my cashout either. PAYPAL WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS SCAM THAT USES YOUR ICON?????? 

Login to Me Too

inmyopinion
Contributor
Contributor
I was playing one game and was 1c away from their $100 payout but weeks went by and I never could get that last cent so I uninstalled it because I knew I'd never see the money.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ronniechisholm6 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Casjoz13 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ElizePeunic
Contributor
Contributor
I am also waiting for alot of money but still nothing in my paypal is this even true???? Played so long for nothing as it seems
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@normankroeger88 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.