how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Snatiphyxique

DeniseWaddell50
Contributor
Contributor
I have $7,100 still pending after a month and $8,369.39 just sitting waiting. I have sent several emails without a response. Not one of these games actually payout. I am in the process of talking to a lawyer and the BBB.
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
The game company gets more with our downloads then we do actually playing the games. The fact that they say it's a PayPal constituent is just a really good tactic to get us to keep playing the games
Login to Me Too

Gentian01
Contributor
Contributor
i play i 1010 block fun and i need to get ma cash aut
Login to Me Too

Partner12
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I thank it’s time for a class action suite Because I believe all these games or collecting Our PayPal email address and people over there or using it because no one I know is getting paid in America and the games or coming from other countries The suite has to include every one I mean PayPal iPhone and the gamers and if possible all those phoney ads saying play and get paid to your PayPal
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
It takes one person to make a difference!
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019Y
Contributor
Contributor
I've won several online solitaire games and my winnings we're supposed to be put on my PayPal card after 72 hours. It's been almost a month almost of them and I've yet to receive my winning. As a matter of fact they seem to have disappeared from the point where it had been saying it was being processed. Are these game legitimate or is it just fake???I
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20221019Y 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Johnraybucad
Contributor
Contributor
I did not claim my money price in my paypal account.and i have no recieve and email or txt about my prize. The game told me is already send to my paypal account? The games name is super dice..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johnraybucad 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.