how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Cathybracero
Contributor
Contributor
Cathy Bracero from Jonesboro Georgia Still have not got anything yet
Login to Me Too

Romamanganaro1
Contributor
Contributor
That would be nice to get paid I believe these games paid why shouldn’t we so what’s the purpose of putting paypal that’s considered fraud
Login to Me Too

Deannebla01
Contributor
Contributor
Have u received any $ from neon pop .. what I have cashed out first said processing now it says pending.. but I’ve not received anything as of yet
Login to Me Too

Temp20210116c
Contributor
Contributor
Joe from Bloomington/Normal Illinois, still nothing. Are any of the money making apps real or not.
Login to Me Too

MarryJane08
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, same problem as mine, how can we trust PayPal, when they allow this fake advertisement to use their name for publicity. Maybe it was a vise versa strategy. People are wasting their time on this fake advertisements just to earn money specially this time of pandemic aren't u thinking how much they need the money they expected to have for their financial needs at this time of pandemic don't u pitty people who waste their time for you publishers to earn for your own good and keep holding the money we expected to be a big help for our family. God have pitty stop this ads and wasting our time. It's all fake!
Login to Me Too

burmanbear
New Community Member

I won money playing a game through Google Play, It says my money was sent to my PayPal account 2-3 days ago but nothing has showed up in my activity,

is there something I should know?

Login to Me Too

magoo49
Contributor
Contributor
Not one of them pay out a dime. I have played over 20 of them. They all lie.
Login to Me Too

magoo49
Contributor
Contributor
Still not sure what their end game is but not one of them pay out the way they claim. I have won thousands in all the games I have played. Have not received one single dime. THEY ARE ALL BOGUS........ENJOY THE GAMES DON'T EXPECT ANY WINNINGS.
Login to Me Too

Candain
Contributor
Contributor
So i cashed at 200 on shot brick breaker it said my money was transferred to paypal but its not there can someone help
Login to Me Too

engimran1979_pa
New Community Member
Sir I win almost 3000 US dollars by playing different games but from 1 month I didn't receive my winning amount. PayPal.me/shah2702
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.