how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Germ971 

Try Mistplay if you haven't. I saw a review that actually say they pay out, even if its a 'modest' sum. Its not $2k or $5K like some of these scam apps would tout but you can get at least a subway sandwich, if you grind enough lol.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019W
Contributor
Contributor
I'm expecting a payment from a game block legend.. It says succeed,what it means? Can someone help me?
Login to Me Too

Rasheed5
Contributor
Contributor
Brother I'm going through the same thing with Block Legend and 1010! Block Fun heck every game so far but I removed them and put them back on my phone good thing is the same message is there success for payment but not on my PayPal idk
Login to Me Too

R4ZD9VV
This is useless app Only for Liers create this game I’m done buy all vouches and I’m complete all mission but they saw it done success payment but still I don’t receive the account to money my PayPal fake games
Login to Me Too

Bonesseay
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scam an tou have been reported
Login to Me Too

Velvetsteamroll
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe this money is being sent to Chinese ??Paypal.
Login to Me Too

33Princess
Contributor
Contributor

That is who own all of these games and they are more than likely paying PayPay to use there Logo. Every time you watch an video  they get paid from that company. You will not fine anyone that has ever gotten paid. I'm waiting on $2,500. It has been 3 weeks.  An old saying if it's to good to be true believe it

Good Luck !!!!!

Login to Me Too

Mija87
New Community Member
Those games are all scam. Everytime you watch the video they get paid for those ads and we don't . Download mist app. You earn money for it.
Login to Me Too

ChrisBro1
Contributor
Contributor
Waiting for my money to
Login to Me Too

ChrisBro1
Contributor
Contributor
I feel you wait for 1,500
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.