cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Sevierville, TN

@MarciaLay 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Reality

are there infact games that really do pay through pay pal just wondering if they are all BS. thanks Jeremy
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Reality

@Germ971 

Try Mistplay if you haven't. I saw a review that actually say they pay out, even if its a 'modest' sum. Its not $2k or $5K like some of these scam apps would tout but you can get at least a subway sandwich, if you grind enough lol.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
New Community Member

Payments to PP card from online games

I've won several online solitaire games and my winnings we're supposed to be put on my PayPal card after 72 hours. It's been almost a month almost of them and I've yet to receive my winning. As a matter of fact they seem to have disappeared from the point where it had been saying it was being processed. Are these game legitimate or is it just fake???I
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Payments to PP card from online games

@Nonya4704 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

Johnraybucad

I did not claim my money price in my paypal account.and i have no recieve and email or txt about my prize. The game told me is already send to my paypal account? The games name is super dice..
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Johnraybucad

@Johnraybucad 

Advice is voluntary.
New Community Member

Payment

Money I've won not showing up .
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Payment

@robinsegers 

Is it one of these ''games''. Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
New Community Member

Money

Made money from a game and they said they sent it to me on PayPal and I don't see it