cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Mo.

@Jackthewinner 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
New Community Member

How can I receive my money from playing online games that sponsor PayPal

How do i go about receiving money from a game that I was playing. These games are sponsoring or advertising the name PayPal.
Esteemed Advisor

Re: How can I receive my money from playing online games that sponsor PayPal

@BigTexasPaul86 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

GO BLOCK GAME

Go Block said that they payout ti paypal but can't find any transactions from them on it. Has anyone else having same problem.
Esteemed Advisor

Re: GO BLOCK GAME

@fpvision123 

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

BIG WIN SOLITAIRE

Reached 800.00 trying to cash out saying processing press button again says money has been claimed dont see nothing in my bank acct or PayPal acct. Another fraud game all these games are scammers. They get you to play them the more you play the more money they make because they charge for the ads.
Esteemed Advisor

Re: BIG WIN SOLITAIRE

@AQUABEAR23 

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

Not payed for winnings

I have $1400.00 coming from winnings on a game. They said payments were a success. There is no money in my pay pal card.
Tags (1)
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Not payed for winnings

@Saygesgranny2 

Advice is voluntary.
Contributor

Sevierville, TN

How do I transfer my money from my game to my PayPal account?