how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

ronniechisholm6
New Community Member

Why can't I get my momey

Login to Me Too

Ronnie1958
New Community Member
I have 3 payments now saying paid into your paypal account! A total of $1,700! I think its just another scam money game. I have never been paid the money owing from any of these games 😞 I thought 1010 was different as at least it went through the process of stages to getting the money sent. Very disappointing. PLUS there are no visible review's except my own and I have emailed 'eric' at the email address with no reply. The worst things is the thousands of ads that you have to watch! And I am sure theat they get paid everytime someone watches the ad.. I think games like this should be held accountable as what they do is similar to fraud really. SCAMMED AGAIN..lol..
Login to Me Too

Lemo02
Contributor
Contributor
I've been having the same Problem it will say my payment is successful but when I check my PayPal balance there is nothing
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
if we stop on the basis of the time it took to move from processing to pending, we cannot expect anything before 30 days or 15 days worked! I have a smaller withdrawal from the store of € 5, this was quicker to change to 5 working days, if they pay it will be a good sign.
Login to Me Too

Lemo02
Contributor
Contributor
I've played the game and all in total I'm supposed to get $1,400 but I haven't received any of that money and it had said my payment was an success and I should check my PayPal balance but there was nothing
Login to Me Too

RissaLynne85
Contributor
Contributor
Have you ever found a way to resolve this issue
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, fulfilling the goals !!!
Login to Me Too

Shril
Same problem. Is this a problem with the game or here in paypal?
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
not yet, we are monitoring. who has information and change of payment statistics posted here in the group !!! Tks...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.