how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Teetaa99
I hope this not NO DAMN SCAM I NEED MY DAMN MONEY NOW SOMEBODY BETTER START ANSWERING OUR QUESTION .I DON'T PLAY ABOUT MY MONEY
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019S
I do not even have the PayPal symbol on my game
Login to Me Too

Hannes18
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I am new to paypal. I started by playing block legend and completed the tasks. When I go on the area where it shows the money I have made, it shows that it has been successfully been paid to my PayPal account, but I have not found it. It has been days, going to weeks and there is still nothing. Are these games and money fake? Then There is no place to choose my Country's currency. Can anyone help please.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210116c
Contributor
Contributor
Mine has been in process for 2 months
Login to Me Too

Barbara20211
Contributor
Contributor
I am still waiting on for the email get send me for the money from super dice to get Transfer into my PayPal account how long it going to be ???
Login to Me Too

LilPrcan77
I haven't received my payment and I have well over $1000 that I haven't received from this game. As well as magic dice. And several other games!
Login to Me Too

LilPrcan77
I haven't received payments from Magic Dice either! Koi
Login to Me Too

Shown36
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have the same problem with this app not paying
Login to Me Too

AMP1966
New Community Member
Has anyone else had problems with getting money from games ?
Login to Me Too

Charming11
Contributor
Contributor
I also have a lot of money pending. Today I finally got a message saying succeed Money sent to PayPal. I also have not received any money. I found email in Google play store but the won't let me post it here Let me know if you get a response please
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.