how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Romamanganaro1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I’ve been playing this game for awhile neon pop numbers and it’s still pending how long before I get paid cause it does say go to paypal
Login to Me Too

Naomi_01
Contributor
Contributor
Trees for money is saying my moneys been sent however its not showing in paypal, how do i recieve money?
Login to Me Too

Jeraldroach
I've played for 3 days and have over !1600 but everytime the popup says cashout and I put my information in nothing happens.everybody needs to sue PayPal for being co conspiring fraud along with magic dice company.
Login to Me Too

Calgary_girl46
Contributor
Contributor
I really don't think we.qill ever see that money
Login to Me Too

pullbeans58
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing Online Games a While and Redeemed/Cashed Out on All of them, to the amount of abt $9,500.00! Haven't seen a Cent in my PayPal at all. PayPal has a Notification option so I took that, If anything were to get Sent to it, I'd know! I'm about to Delete Every Game. I keep a List of Those so Don't re-download them. I call it My Game Scam List. I do Hope Some of You, Do receive the $....I was Doing the Games to Give the $ to 3 Others, I know their Situations, They are in Need and my Income Can barely Help Me. I'd hoped the Games were Legit.
Login to Me Too

keithb002
This game is a scam plz dont download or waste your time with this game. You put in your paypal info they dont send your money in email or to your paypal its a waste of time. I was looking foward to getting bills paid with this money but it led to a big disappointment.😔
Login to Me Too

Olivia651
Contributor
Contributor
I'm leaning that way myself.
Login to Me Too

Olivia651
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get to the notification because I'm really confused. The games all say the money was sent to my PayPal account. Why not allow it to show in the account and isn't that illegal?
Login to Me Too

Hmarkita
Contributor
Contributor
How can i get my money that i won in the game online to my paypal account
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hmarkita 

Please do a web search on a game app before you play it as some can be a waste of time and do not pay out but promises to.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.