how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

spinnerout
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had issues being paid for playing certain games? I have been playing Block Legend and have cashed out a total of $500 and pending cash outs totally close to $2000 but havent received the first $200 & $300 but the game says check your paypal account so I did and my balance is still $0

Login to Me Too

LeonW564
New Community Member
Me too it keep saying my email is inconsistent, that hasn't paid for my $200 or $300 I think it's a scam
Login to Me Too

carolcampbell20
Contributor
Contributor
I to haven't received any payments £200 Block Legend game etc.
Login to Me Too

Rosalyn7
So I'm never gonna receive any money from the games I have downloaded and played for many months? They are all scams or frauds?
Login to Me Too

Rosalyn7
So I should stop playing and searching for what will never appear? Cancel the games and no longer participate?
Login to Me Too

Rosalyn7
Thanks for an honest answer I'm truly disappointed and angry PayPal allows this to continue.
Login to Me Too

Jolare
Contributor
Contributor
Why is it pay pal allow this fraud games that using their company name "paypal" it should be stop at once..close all the game better..than fraud..
Login to Me Too

Juleah59
New Community Member
Me too. I've cashed out like 3000 and nothing has shown in my pay pal.
Login to Me Too

BEAUTIFULCRAZY2
Contributor
Contributor
I have also gad the same problem ive been playing block legends and I have not gotton the $200 or the $300 its says to check my paypal but when i did my account was still at $36.45 so im woundering if this game is legit or not amd if it os legit than i want my paypal money
Login to Me Too

Rosalyn7
Do all the games not pay when you check paypal balance?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.