how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Tcaudle3Latoya9
Contributor
Contributor
Right I'm going throw same thing I have won plenty that says it goes straight to my account but it haven't what's stopping it I stay up nights after nights and not get my money that's not right
Login to Me Too

Heathersewell13
New Community Member
Ok iam.playing thisngame called block go by pay pal and the contact they have is this only(34EXL4E) now today i finished what the reqerments are in order to get paid now i did that this moring and the game paid me its says on there. Game. Site. Now all they ask for is the pay pay email address. And u.put in twice now i go amd check my balance and no money and no way of finding it at all how doni get to get my money. R was this a scame. Please help me find my money and i.have 2 more pending. Thank u heather
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Heathersewell13 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Po8
New Community Member
Why is that when I play money making games foristance I played 1010 block game and were like they have transferred my money to my paypal account but unfortunately I found nothing on the the account 😰😰😰why why scarm
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Po8 

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is sadly not available in Uganda.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Castillo77
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing this game called Block Legend and it says that it pays you for playing the game well I played it and made a few hundred dollars on it the game says it sent the money to my PayPal account but I still have not received it. I need some help if anyone can I can't get ahold of anyone at PayPal so trying to see if anyone can help please and thank you.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Castillo77 

You really think that these games actually pay out? 🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Dave_61
Contributor
Contributor
Been playing this game for a while as the same story goes I have cash processing and pending do you feel that it is a scam has anybody cashed out and seen the money on their PayPal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dave_61 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mubis100
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.