how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Joseph156
New Community Member
Am asking , I played and online payment game , I played the game and they said they have send the money to my PayPal account and I have not seen it so how do I do
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joseph156 

Do you think these 'games' are really going to pay you for playing them?  🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ajjohnson06
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out from 3 games tree for money big bang pong and merge emojis to the games they been successfully deposited to my PayPal account but to my PayPal I don't have no depending transaction so where's the money one game been over a month and nothing
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ajjohnson06 

Do you think these 'games' are really going to pay you for playing them?   🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Bettyjo89_
Contributor
Contributor
Didn't receive my money... Saying it was sent to my mailbox... But there is nothing pending in my PayPal...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bettyjo89_ 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them and then they get paid from you viewing the ads etc !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kimmie58
New Community Member

I was playing Dice Show on PCH and when I try to cash out I put in my Paypal account and email and it says it has an error. It also has the word Rebind on there also. What does that mean

Login to Me Too

FConditions
Contributor
Contributor
How long does it take to. cash. Out video games
Login to Me Too

husseindaher
New Community Member
Iam in lebanon and i play paypal game and i have money in this game how can i put an onther email to canda to let my brother recive this money?
Login to Me Too

Tonyajobuzz
Contributor
Contributor
I have successfully cashed out on the game tile time. I cannot figure out how to get my money to paypal...help please its very frustrating
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.