how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

MarryJane08
Contributor
Contributor
Me too I think it's all for advertisements only the advertisers on both ends just using us to play their games to gain their own wages not ours. I just don't know why PayPal allow this apps to use their business name. The more scammers and fake payments come the more people won't trust PayPal anymore
Login to Me Too

G4TUSF6
Contributor
Contributor
I want to receive money from my PayPal games called 2048 CARDS Merge
Login to Me Too

Justalady1
Contributor
Contributor
I was so excited cuz my Christmas was so miserable and depressing . Couldn't even get my very first and only grand daughter a gift or have a meal with 2 out of my 3 kids...I **bleep** u not on January 1 st New Year's Day Success 200, 300, 400 all were sent to my PayPal Account...almost wet myself so Log into PayPal Nadda! Nothing log into my bank and -97 bucks from something online I don't recall. And I don't even have a car to drive way downtown in the storming winds and rain to my bank. Just the worst. U get ur hopes up gunna be the hero and wham back in the gutter again ...I'm so stinkn sad but I'm working on it and I've got my baby kitten who keeps me solid...sorry for going off . But thank u to whomever understands xoxoi
Login to Me Too

JustinBusby
Anyone figured out how to receive money from the 1010 block fun game? It says it was successfully added to my PayPal account but yet there's nothing there
Login to Me Too

Weeee
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried to get paid from that game I racked up $4000 in PayPal and $4000 in Amazon and nothing I seen in both and I wrote to the developer and never responded back ever , all it says in the game is processing and that has been a in 2020 of January and still nothing in my accounts
Login to Me Too

22Rouxlien
Contributor
Contributor
Why haven't I got my money it's been three days tile time I did what was ask please give me my money.
Login to Me Too

William0969
Contributor
Contributor
I have played this game for nearly 6 months.Did a lot of withdrawals but have not received 1 of them.Please tell me if this game is legit or a scam
Login to Me Too

Dbaby81
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Been playing this game 2 months and finally got to cash out. 2 say they paid me and my paypal acct says zero dollars and zero cents.
Login to Me Too

BINOhelp
New Community Member
I won enough money in the game to redeem a voucher but the moment I start typing in my details (email and password) it tells me my email is "inconsistent" but I made sure everything is spelt right. What do you guys think the problem is because this is really sad and disappointing?...
Login to Me Too

Tempuser1
Contributor
Contributor

All these games that are advertising PayPal cards, are set up by PayPal as an Advertising Scheme to generate funds specifically for PayPal. When I started questioning this, now PayPal has permanently restricted me from using any paypal services. If anyone else on here that has had the same issue, please contact me , Facebook or Linked in as I'm fixing to file Consumer Protection Act Lawsuit against PayPal. Thank you! Friel <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.