how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

JAllard1212
New Community Member
I too have cashed out the $500 card and have not received any funds. I am a couple levels from being able to cash out the $2000 card, but by the sounds of it, is not worth it. Do I stop playing the game or wait to see if it’s truly a scam??
Login to Me Too

Olivia651
Contributor
Contributor
I would have thought it would have been a tab on these games to allow gamers to automatic upload these game earnings into their Pay Pal accounts. Dear God please don't let this game be a scam!!
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
I've dealt with this sad reality for some time now. I've been thru the disappointment of checking my account and seeing 0.00 available in my account. I'm so sorry people are still getting hurt by this yourself included. Its a sad fact that this is a fake and a money making scam on their part! Just please be aware of this the next time you see another game advertising that you will make money from this.
Login to Me Too

Ready789
If this place it's real..they need to be sued.. I won 17 thousand plus iam sitting on..was waiting to cash out when the time ran out to cash out it started over. So they own me a lot of money. Don't know how these people keep getting away with **bleep** they saying is real...so iam going to look into it more if so start up a law suite
Login to Me Too

Mossien
Contributor
Contributor
I'm at $199.97 and It won't pay me anymore
Login to Me Too

Chez11
Contributor
Contributor
1010 won't even let me push redeem! I have over 800 and it won't let me redeem Anything! Not even 200!
Login to Me Too

Kseema886
Contributor
Contributor
Me too I’m on $199.96 and now I stop receiving money. Just watching the videos that’s it. Do something please.
Login to Me Too

ebo1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there my user name is ebo1 and I have added my entire address/country and it's still saying processing. Well what excuse you are going to tell me now?

Login to Me Too

Deemarini
Contributor
Contributor
I had to wait 72 hour s to be paid. After it had been that long, time started all over.This is such **bleep**. There should be a law suit with these places saying that they pay. They are making money of of all of us from commercials and we should be paid as well.
Login to Me Too

heatherannsowe
New Community Member
I'm having the same exact issue it says 01/01/2021 they paid it out.. I'm not 1010 block fun and not a dang thing is in my account no tracking history you did the work you watched 500 videos you waited 96 hours and still not a damn thing I think it may be a scam not to mention contact their email and no reply
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.