how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Sonia40
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. When you cash out on the games, you need to wait 7-15 working days. It first says processing, then pending and then success, after waiting more than 15 working days, i check my balance on paypal, and it is still on $00,00. And there is nothing on my tracking page of any money coming in. Why is this? And how long will i have to wait now, before i see a total of money that needs to come in? Or will i ever receive that money???
Login to Me Too

BabYGurrl
New Community Member
Has anyone recieved any actual payments from the game 1010! Block Fun??? Or does anyone know where to find the payments the game claims has been sent to your PayPal account???
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
good morning, i just cashed out the last $ 1000 in the game, i had no access to the status of the payments. keep me informed about your payments !!! Tks.
Login to Me Too

Kaznicrey
Contributor
Contributor
Still all show pending, will let you know if anything changes.
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
mine also until today before drawing the last valley were pending. thanks. I think there should be another place to check the status. 😞
Login to Me Too

Ellielondon
Contributor
Contributor
I'm waiting too not just on this game site can't believe that Visa , PayPal Amazon and none have paid out my winnings . Can't believe these large companies allow all these game sites to con us
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
hi, did you cash out all six awards? the two of 300, 400[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]dollars ??? I withdrew the last $ 1000 today and was left without access to the status. 😞
Login to Me Too

Kaznicrey
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve only done 2x300, 400 and 500
Login to Me Too

Olivia651
Contributor
Contributor
I have succeeded on quite a few of my online games which tells me to check my PayPal account for these winnings. Is their something else I need to do on this to place my actual winnings into my PayPal account??
Login to Me Too

anfonnichiojone
Contributor
Contributor
I too have an account with money one from gaming that I cannot access through my prepaid account like I should and need to. Please help me gain access to these funds
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.