how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Timmylee1973
Contributor
Contributor
I one money from playing games on my phone ,and it's been pending for days,how long till the money hits my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Timmylee1973 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Glonihlyn
New Community Member
Payment reward from Big win solitaire As of now, I wasn't able to received the amount. It says that it already withdraw but unfortunately, I don't have it. Please help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Glonihlyn 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hockeygranny
Contributor
Contributor

I have been playing game apps and have some money coming to me,  

.  How do you get your money from the games to your Pay Pal Debit Card? I need help any one out there that can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hockeygranny 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them and then they get paid from you viewing the ads etc !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

michellelock234
Contributor
Contributor
When or how does your PayPal game winnings get transfer into my PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@michellelock234 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them and then they get paid from you viewing the ads etc !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PurplePagan38
New Community Member
I've been playing Tree For Money, Magic Dice, Connect Number and 1010! Block Fun. I've clicked on the cards for PayPal money but still haven't recieved anything in the account. Is there a way to find out where or why? Could it be they're early access games? Any help would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too

heatherannsowe
New Community Member
1010 block fun said they put money in my PayPal account on the 1st of 2021 and there's no transaction history whatsoever I think the game is a scam did anybody ever get paid out that's had this problem yet it's a shame you have to do all the work for it and then watch 400 or some videos and then wait another 90 some hours and then still gives zero when they say they paid so I don't get these games what so ever. all scams I believe
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.