how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

SB981
New Community Member
I also play block go. I was supposed to have 500.00 transferred to my PayPal account its not there. I called customer service to see if it went on my PayPal card it isn't there either. So how do you get your money from this game
Login to Me Too

Incardonea4
Contributor
Contributor

I have won pay pal cards on games that pay pal recommended and they were real. I have been earned over 5000.00 that keep telling that they have been sent to pay pal but yet I have not seen a dime. can you help me with issue?

Login to Me Too

Ruthmarion
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing for months at least 20 different games all day money was sent to my PayPal account but it's not there can anyone help me is it ok to lie like that an not get in some sort of trouble help please
Login to Me Too

Ann1956
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ann1956 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Meandmax20000
Contributor
Contributor
I have won 300 another 300 and then 500 it was saying processing and now it’s say pending but my question is how do I except the money if it’s true on my paypal account or card??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Meandmax20000 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Steve1949
New Community Member

The game Block Go said they deposited $200 in my PayPal account. Where do I find it?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Steve1949 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Timmylee1973
Contributor
Contributor
I one money from playing games on my phone ,and it's been pending for days,how long till the money hits my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.