how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Undertaker9030
New Community Member
Getting paid from PayPal games how do I set that up to get the money that was owed me
Login to Me Too

Hillssilver
Contributor
Contributor
UBA Bank
Login to Me Too

Tamaray
New Community Member
Good day everyone. I hope you are al well. Im new with this PayPal and I'm situated in South Africa. I Downloaded an app that pays you "in coins" when you play it's games. So I made enough "coins" for this app to pay in my PayPal account. So I paid the "coins" over in my PayPal acc which on the app also states that its in my country's currency ZAR. So I just want to know how many working days does it take for those "coin" or PayPal money to reflect in my account?
Login to Me Too

Temp20221021ax
Contributor
Contributor
Me either all mine says os pending
Login to Me Too

Kaznicrey
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, mine all say pending, changed to that yesterday from saying processing
Login to Me Too

planogrl
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, PayPal won’t do anything which sucks

Login to Me Too

planogrl
Contributor
Contributor

RissaLynne85
Contributor
Contributor
I play block go and cashed out but I can't find the transaction anywhere or the money. According to my game it was transferred to my paypal and I need to contact paypal about the issue but when I tried to talk to paypal I don't get any responses
Login to Me Too

Cynthia110
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone please help me find out how I could get my money from playing a game called Magic dice it's over $800 I haven't got a clue

Login to Me Too

Dusti1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. It said 2 weeks money will be in my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.