how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Ghulam786
Contributor
Contributor
2048card
Login to Me Too

Sophina1
Why have I not received my gaming money when it has said that it's been transferred to my PayPal account and it's $0
Login to Me Too

Michael9030
Contributor
Contributor

RamsVet89
Contributor
Contributor
Like wise, looks like we're all in the same boat,
Login to Me Too

teresajjuma
Contributor
Contributor
I've won every card on the board and I can't get paid for the time 😭. if I have to play for a long time I just want to get paid for it.
Login to Me Too

Joypatt
How and when will payments from playing games online be released???
Login to Me Too

Joanne2024
Contributor
Contributor
I've been waiting since November 2020 for one lot. Another recently & still the counter (on the game) restarted. Like it couldn't submit to my PayPal. All avenues are open & converted xx my email should be the actual link. Don't you agree xx nz xx
Login to Me Too

Temp20221017P
Contributor
Contributor
I have been collected the bonus from few games But not even one game can collected to my PayPal acc? Why? Please help me n teach me how to done it. Hope can teach me step by step. Thks
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
There is no secret to getting your funds. You won't get them. Guaranteed.
Login to Me Too

Lynnie0405
New Community Member

Waiting for payments for amazon card and paypal through my marine popstar game, and keeps declining (payment unsuccessful) my ability to claim my won money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.