how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Tasha431
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received anything yet
Login to Me Too

Tasha431
Contributor
Contributor
Have you gottten your money yet
Login to Me Too

Tasha431
Contributor
Contributor
Have you gotten your money yet
Login to Me Too

Thedopegirl
Contributor
Contributor
NO. NOBODY ACTUALLY GETS MONEY FROM THIS GAME. lol
Login to Me Too

Melissa0216
I have been waiting since december 18,2020 and I have not heard anything yet I also only need 2000 for my last one and still will have 600 leftover I am waiting for 3600 to be sent to me now and I see now this is a scam and I have wasted a month on this for nothing I see now not to trust any games at all now
Login to Me Too

Bigrigcruzer
Contributor
Contributor
Played games i downloaded that claim to pay into your PayPal acct after their criteria is met. They say could take up to a week to show and been longer than that. Are those companies just a joke? And where would you find a balance on acct? Cannot find anything on app. Please help . Thx
Login to Me Too

Britsmom
New Community Member
I have 700.00 that says it has been put on my pay pal account, but no where to be found.
Login to Me Too

Beky64
New Community Member
How do I receive money I've won from a game called block legends
Login to Me Too

Tasha431
Contributor
Contributor
All I keep seeing is ppl saying howling it’s been nobody has posted they actually got money. I have made comments a asking if anybody received the pending payment stage no response. This is crazy that they can play with ppl like this. An sum body needs to pay up
Login to Me Too

Tasheka8
Contributor
Contributor
Help please and thanks...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.