how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

67Firebird
Contributor
Contributor
Help:get my money from games. Is there any way to check on this.
Login to Me Too

Brokebutnotforl
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing a few different games and have cashed out a few thousand dollars. One game block legend I've cashed out $2800. The game says it's in my paypal account but paypal say they don't have it in the system.bany ideas. I'm in knoxville TN. uSA
Login to Me Too

Brokebutnotforl
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having same problem. they're saying that it's in my account but noone has a record of it. $3000 floating around somewhere
Login to Me Too

vcdunn
Contributor
Contributor

I cash out on 11/30/20, and have emailed the game owner twice, and they have not replied. This game is a fake, and they don't pay. 

Login to Me Too

Eva97
Contributor
Contributor
Land germany
Login to Me Too

Chairuldwi88
Been waiting for a month.i've redeemed all the options available and got nothing.they need to delete this scam appp
Login to Me Too

Dannymiller863
Contributor
Contributor
I been playing BLOCK GO I CASHED OUT AND THEY SAY THE MONEY IS IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.I JUST CHECKED MY PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT IT SAY ZERO
Login to Me Too

Jerilynmohamed
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get help doing this im having same problem.and cannot find the answer myself
Login to Me Too

rachellb777
I was able to put my PayPal information in and when I did that and said you know rebind or whatever it did and it says pending and that was yesterday morning and later on that day it said that it was sent so and I checked and it's not there then I find out that they're sending me $200 PayPal card or something so yeah I don't know what's going on but I think it's very ignorant of these people to come up with the game and then do this type of thing to people knowing that we can really use the money you know and they're fraudulent then. Plus I'm only a couple of dollars away from another 200 so I'll tell you what I want to keep playing this game and I'm going to keep you know trying to get the money but if I don't get it you know the next couple of weeks like they say I'm going to go and talk with a lawyer because I think that's bologna but I'm going to do some more investigating on this game all that I can see what's going on
Login to Me Too

Mikaja_3
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a lawyer out there that can help us get our money from Neon Pop Numbers. I have screen shots of all of my cash outs that have yet to happen. Would like to know if we have any recourse for the fraud!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.