cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

SOLVED
Contributor

STARRY LEGEND WHERE IS OUR MONEY

I’ve been playing since last year cashed out 3 times verified my email etc and still didn’t receive a dime jus cashed out again for 1,000 guess my next step is getting my lawyer involved because this is TERRIBLE and false advertisement somebody better do something LIKE NOW
New Community Member

Re: STARRY LEGEND WHERE IS OUR MONEY

I **bleep** hate PayPal did I mention how much I **bleep** hate PayPal I can't access an account in order to get on a discussion board for the community where the **bleep** solve the problems for PayPal which is an endless pit because there is no solving problems for PayPal you have to log into your account now I'm having problems logging into my account now how the **bleep** am I supposed to contact somebody and concerns of my account that I can't log into unless I log into it first **bleep** retarded I **bleep** have never had so many more problems than PayPal my entire life I cannot wait to get this stimulus money off of this **bleep** card and I will never buy God strike me down as I sit in my chair ever use PayPal nor recommend it to anybody ever again

Contributor

Transfer games earning to PayPal account

How do I transfer game earnings to my PayPal wallet account. Very confused. HELP!!

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Transfer games earning to PayPal account

@Olivia651 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

Exactly how am I do do this when I'm having nothing except trouble maneuvering between your web pages to put all the necessary information on it? I have yet to get to your actual Home Page and I've been messing around with this website off and on since I sign up and really beginning to wish I could find another site similar to yours who really is User Friendly.
Esteemed Advisor

@Olivia651 

Not my web site anymore than yours.

However is it that hard to put ''I am in the U.S or I am in the U.K etc''.

Didn't think it was that hard to post a comment with your country in it so we can answer your question.

Once I knew what country you were in I could have helped answer your question but never mind.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

I'm in the United States and I kept moving from page to page until I found the profile to finish putting information in but I'm still confused on what "enter text" means when it says I can "cash out" on my games. That's for posting me back.

I am also having problems receiving money won to my pal pal account. I live in the USA. Can someone tell me how to link my winnings correctly?

Im also in the us and i cannot get my money on my pay pal account either.said i would receive it in 3 days and its been 5 so what do i do
Contributor

I also am having the same problem in the "tree for money" game. I have enough to cash out, even more than needed. When I hit cash out, it says to rebind my account. So I put my password and my email address and it says error! I am in the United States.