Payments/Transfers from abroad

jngforex
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone, Can anybody tell me how fast money can be sent/received via PayPal from abroad?...Poland. My friend in Poland is going to send me some money on Friday but we want to know how long it will take to reach my account and what method is best?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @jngforex

That's a great question! Most payments are sent instantly. There can be a slight delay if the payment is sent via an eCheck, as it can take up to 5 business days for the money to transfer from the bank. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @jngforex

That's a great question! Most payments are sent instantly. There can be a slight delay if the payment is sent via an eCheck, as it can take up to 5 business days for the money to transfer from the bank. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.