Payments Not Going Through

JaSamFan88
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Starting today, I've been having issues getting payments. I have a payment that I requested to have twice, and both times it was rejected. The message my partner got when they tried to pay me was: 'We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.' Why is it doing this and how do I fix whatever the problem is? Thanks in advance for any help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi JaSamFan88,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum.

There may be a number of reasons why you are unable to receive the payment. A few possible reasons are:

- A limitation is on the PayPal account. (This can be checked in the Resolution Centre).

- The email address is unconfirmed.

- The account is not verified. (We would also suggest a customer verifies there PayPal account once it is created).

- The payment is being sent in a different currency that you do not hold.

Please review your PayPal account for any of the above as these may prevent you from receiving a payment.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

JaSamFan88
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answers. I don't know how to check those things you said to check. Like the limitation, if my e-mail is unconfirmed, or if the money's in a different currency. How do I check these things?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.