Payments For iran

mikeJK
Contributor
Contributor

hi.

i have an friend in iran and he have an big business and now he wanna sell his products to worldwide , and they are actually digital products like photo , movie , software and etc.....

so , i wanna ask how my friend who live in iran , can use paypal and take money send it to his bank account in iran ?

he wanna use paypal in his website as online payment.

now how he can use paypal ? does he can ? if Yes so how ? there gonna be any problem ?

Thanks, Regards.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DanielSedda
Contributor
Contributor

yh unfair but unfortunately, it cannot be done and many countries have imposed sanctions on Iran, not just the United States and the Bridge.

Iranian as far as I know can't access to any merchant because need a verification process and Iranian can't verify they identity.

now you must think to other ways except Skrill , PayPal bank transfer and etc like this .

you can buy your products with gift cards ! like iTunes, playstation gift , like this ways...

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DanielSedda
Contributor
Contributor

hey,

iran is banned from paypal becuase Sanctions

any account from iranian ip address or anything for iran is banned from paypal .

Login to Me Too

mikeJK
Contributor
Contributor

well , this is so unfair.

So how these people can sell their products to world. they honestly have really really awesome products and Services for everybody.

by the way , now , can you give me an solution for this ?

if paypal is useless in this point , so what can they use ?

Login to Me Too
Solved

DanielSedda
Contributor
Contributor

yh unfair but unfortunately, it cannot be done and many countries have imposed sanctions on Iran, not just the United States and the Bridge.

Iranian as far as I know can't access to any merchant because need a verification process and Iranian can't verify they identity.

now you must think to other ways except Skrill , PayPal bank transfer and etc like this .

you can buy your products with gift cards ! like iTunes, playstation gift , like this ways...

Good Luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.