Paymentd

Garyrenton
New Community Member

Hi I'm waiting for a payment the sender says it's been sent, but it hasn't I've given my email as the payment to be sent to , is my email where the payment should be sent ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Garyrenton,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry that there is confusion regarding a received payment. I'm happy to help!

If the sender did legitimately send the payment, it should show up in your account activity as long as your email address is confirmed. If you have not yet confirmed your email address, the payment should show up within a short while of doing so.

If your email address is confirmed and the payment is not showing in your account's activity, please double-check with the sender to confirm the email address to which they sent the payment. A payment sent to a different email address would not be received by your account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.