Payment

_Ruba123
Contributor
Contributor

Hey so my question is if someone sends me money and I don't accept it how log is the request gonna be there is the request going to go away or still be there until I decline it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @_Ruba123,

Welcome to PayPal's Community Forums! You normally have 30 days to accept an unclaimed payment. After that, the funds are normally returned to the sender. You can read more about this topic here: Why was my payment denied, refunded, or unclaimed?

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @_Ruba123,

Welcome to PayPal's Community Forums! You normally have 30 days to accept an unclaimed payment. After that, the funds are normally returned to the sender. You can read more about this topic here: Why was my payment denied, refunded, or unclaimed?

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.