Payment

valeriya_1999
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everybody.. i am new to PayPal. So i have couple questions, and i appreciate every answer. Thank you. So i have created a PayPal accaunt. I confirmed by email adress, confirmed my phone. My relatives sent me money on my PayPal accaunt already, but i didn't confirm my credit card yet. Will i still receive that money on my PayPal balance. Or will they appear on the balance, after i confirm my card?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@valeriya_1999

There should be a transaction record of the funds received, waiting to be claimed or is pending. Even if you haven't linked a card yet or is in process of confirming your card. I presume you don't see the funds yet? With this PayPal Customer Identification Program perhaps you'll need to verify your account first before receiving funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

valeriya_1999
Contributor
Contributor

Well, i followed the instructions, and already confirmed my debit card. I've controlled my accaunt info and all of the settings. Everything looks fine, accaunt verified( using my debit card), phone number verified, email adress verified. My dad sent me money about couple hours ago, but it still doesn't show me anything in the  Wallet(balance) section. I'm kind of nervous, because most of the people write that money appear in the balance immediately...i just want to make sure it is okay, that it takes some time, a day or two..

Thank you for your answer!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@valeriya_1999

Double check the email address he sent the funds to and make sure there were no spelling errors?

Did he send the funds in your own countries currency?

Also ask him what it says next to the transaction in his paypal account........

1. Pending / Unclaimed.
2. Pending / Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Completed / Sent.
4. Pending / Uncleared.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.