Payment

karyloraas73
Contributor
Contributor
Would lime to cancel my last three actions immediately.
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karyloraas73

OK, go ahead, we have no idea what they were.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

karyloraas73
Contributor
Contributor
It's not letting me cancel anything, and I have no idea how. It also will not let me add my debit card as it gives an option to do so. How can you do any of these if there are no options for it ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karyloraas73

You still haven't said what you are trying to cancel??

A bit of info is needed if you want advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

karyloraas73
Contributor
Contributor
They were my last three actions... Dec. 13 payment to Lego $257.59 Added money to paypal for $257.59 Payment pending to Lego for $257.59. Those are the last three actions. I would like to stop, and/or cancel these transactions. Seems there is no possible option, or way to do this. Any help would be great.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karyloraas73

If you have paid a payment and its marked as completed then you can't cancel it, if its marked as pending then come back and say.

If you have added funds to your paypal balance from your bank account then again you can't cancel it, you can wait till they transfer to paypal and then withdraw them again.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

karyloraas73
Contributor
Contributor
The two payments to Lego for $257.59 are both pending. I cannot see any options to cancel either of these anywhere.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karyloraas73

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

So if you want to cancel the order you would need to contact the seller and ask.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

karyloraas73
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the recomendation. I still would like to have those three actions cancelled from paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.