Payment

Dottieang
Contributor
Contributor
I received a payment on the 20th dec. I can see it in my activity as received but my PayPal balance is zero. Does anyone know why?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dottieang 

Have you bought anything and paid for it via paypal since the payment should have gone in??

The reason i ask is that if you have funds in your paypal balance and then buy something then paypal will sometimes take from those funds rather than from your normal funding source eg bank account or card.

To check go and click on the word "details" next to any recent paypal buying transaction and see if they were funded from your paypal balance ie buyer payment rather than your normal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dottieang 

Have you bought anything and paid for it via paypal since the payment should have gone in??

The reason i ask is that if you have funds in your paypal balance and then buy something then paypal will sometimes take from those funds rather than from your normal funding source eg bank account or card.

To check go and click on the word "details" next to any recent paypal buying transaction and see if they were funded from your paypal balance ie buyer payment rather than your normal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dottieang
Contributor
Contributor
You’re right! I need to check my settings again l. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Milly021
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, I haven’t paid for anything through paypal after or a few weeks before. There’s no funds in my account it just came straight out my bank. Do you know how I can fix it? X
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.