Payment

Eanick
Contributor
Contributor
This has been the worst experience with any online company. I have been trying for over a week to transfer money out of my PayPal account. I initially tried to transfer 4x over a week ago due to the instructions of the PayPal rep. He said the issues were with my bank. Next day I spoke with my bank they had no issues. Nothing was ever presented by PayPal for a transfer. Called PayPal back they said it was Ebay. Called Ebay they said funds had been released. Spoke with PayPal again they said a hold was put on my account and I'd have to wait 72 hours. I waited the 3 days called PayPal back and did 1 transfer with a rep on the line. 12 hours later it was denied again. Spoke with bank they said nothing was sent to my card. Called PayPal back got another excuse that I tried to transfer too much and to try again with lower amount. So the next day called PayPal again and did 1 transfer at lower amount. Guess what denied again. The rep tells me to just download the app and go to Walmart. I installed and uninstalled the app over 5x because the Walmart code would never generate. I spoke with 2 more reps who suggested to just keep trying because nothing is wrong. I asked every one of the 11 reps I spoke with to give me a supervisor no one had one available. I was left on hold several times for over 19min each of which I have screenshots. Today spoke with a rep who did get a supervisor who basically said " I'm sorry for your troubles but there's nothing I can do". I have uploaded my driver's license several times, I have waited for over a week. I'm beginning to think this is by design. I really really need my money for things I've sold on Ebay and this has been the worst most stressful experience. No one can help everyone has had different reasons for the transfer and for Walmart. Can anyone help me
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.