Payment

Wevy
Contributor
Contributor
So a friend sent me $ thru paypal, its been 6 days and i havent recieved it. He triple checked my email and it was correct, any ideas why i havent recieved??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hello @Wevy,

Thanks for your question. I'm sorry that you have not received your friend's payment. That is understandably alarming. Have you been able to receive payments before?

Have you double-checked to make sure that your PayPal account has been verified by adding and confirming a bank and that your email address has been confirmed? 

Do you see the transaction in your PayPal account? If not, then there may be an issue with the payment that the sender should reach out to PayPal directly for. This will allow PayPal to review their sent payment and to see why you have not received the funds. 

You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wevy 

Did he send CAD?

If so then does it say 'payment' or 'sent' next to the transaction in his account OR pending / unclaimed?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Wevy
Contributor
Contributor
He sent usd, and yes it does say 'sent'
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wevy 

Have you added USD as a receiving currency on your Canadian paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Wevy
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, i have usd as my primary currency
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hello @Wevy,

Thanks for your question. I'm sorry that you have not received your friend's payment. That is understandably alarming. Have you been able to receive payments before?

Have you double-checked to make sure that your PayPal account has been verified by adding and confirming a bank and that your email address has been confirmed? 

Do you see the transaction in your PayPal account? If not, then there may be an issue with the payment that the sender should reach out to PayPal directly for. This will allow PayPal to review their sent payment and to see why you have not received the funds. 

You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.